Monday 4 March 2013

Claymation With Play-Doh



Materials
- Play-Doh
-Cardboard
-Paper
-Camera
-imovie

Making the Animation
Began by making a set that was relative for my music choice the sculpted out my play-doh into the shapes I wanted. Then using my camera I took pictures of the different photo shoots that I wanted one by one and connected the camera to the computer to import them into imovie, making sure that all the pictures fit the frame then making clip adjustments. When I was happy with the adjustments I made to import the music, ABC by Jackson 5, 

Improvements 
- Using characters of the jackson 5 getting them to hold the 'A, B, C ' and some other lines from the lyrics
- Making the animation longer
-Trying to slow down the music as it seemed a bit fast



No comments:

Post a Comment