Monday 11 February 2013

Tea Practice Animation


IDEAS & CONCEPTS
What were your ideas for the animation?
We were selected different foods to create an animation from. My food i was given was teabags were I then decided to create a box which then opens up with another box inside with two teabags insides.

 How did you come up with the ideas? 
I was inspired by the skittles commercial, how they make the skittles come out of the bag to form different words and shapes.

Were your ideas effective? How could you improve on your animation?
Yes i do think my animation was effective however it maybe improve my animation 


TECHNIQUES, MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT
What techniques did you use?
Using stopmotion i took the pictures one by one with my Ipod and then uploaded them onto the computer were i cropped them and imported into imovie.
What materials and equipment did you use?
- imovie
-Paper
-Pencils
-Teabags
-Scissors
Did you enjoy using these techniques?
Yes i enjoyed using this stop motion animation technique even though it is a longer technique to use for animation it still worked well and had the opportunity to add music in the background. I would definitely work with this animation technique again but this time making improvements and to do different things.

1 comment:

  1. Well done your animation looks good but you now need to annotate it, answering the following:

    Ideas & Concepts:
    What were your ideas for the animation? How did you come up with the ideas? i.e. I created a mindmap of ideas, words describing my food item, things associated with my item and possible animation ideas.
    Were your ideas effective? Did the concept work?
    How could you improve on your animation?

    Techniques, materials & equipment:
    What techniques did you use?
    What materials and equipment did you use?
    Did you enjoy using these techniques?
    Did you find them hard / difficult to work with?
    Would you like to work with them again?

    ReplyDelete